Our branding agency based in Worthing, West Sussex, is always on the look out for events which promote creation amongst youngsters.
Worthing’s first ever ‘Urban Arts Day’ will be held on Friday 20th August at Homefield Park Worthing from 11.30am to 4.30pm. This event is just one of a host of summer holiday activities organised by Adur and Worthing councils.
Children and young people aged between 13-19 can enjoy a day filled with exhilarating activities such as:
- Step Up your street dance skills with a dance workshop by T-21 Dance Team
- Spit beats with a human beatboxer including a performance and workshop
- Paint and spray in a graffiti arts workshop with an urban art artist
- Shoot some hoops in a basketball sessions with the Worthing Thunder Basketball Team
- Try Street20 with Sussex Cricket
- Cage football comes to town for 2v2 football all day.
- Skateboarding tricks and mix competitions and many more
- Grab some food with the BBQ
- Hand Sonic Workshops
- Take part in a percussion workshop
A modest entry fee of £2.00 will be applied and registration starts at 11.30am on the day. A completed consent form is required for this event. For more information or to request a consent form please contact Mike Fisher at Mike.email@example.com or ring 01273 263174.