We are proud to announce the launch of another logo and website. This time Equity IQ is the lucky business who have benefited from our range of digital and creative skills.
“Equity IQ Ltd is best described as a ‘Brains Trust’ of Financial and Legal experts brought together with the sole aim of developing innovative new financial products and solutions. Their mission is to support and strengthen the capital adequacy of major financial institutions whilst helping them drive forward company value. Equity IQ’s cutting-edge products also deliver high adviser and consumer appeal and are totally relevant in the current financial climate.”
What to expect when you work with The Brand Surgery
When you choose The Brand Surgery to design and develop your website, we will arrange a mutually convenient time to meet in our offices to discuss your business needs and your marketing objectives. We need to know this before we start designing your website, so we can build a website which will match yours and your clients needs.
If you are not sure what your objectives are, then we can help you with this too as we are on the road to becoming Chartered Marketers. Once we know your objectives, we will create a website to help you to achieve them. Whether you want a brochure website or a transactional website, we will sit with you to discuss your target audience – our websites are designed for ease of use. We will research the fonts, colours, designs that work for your prospective and existing customers. We will give your customers a reason to return to your website, and we will make sure that Google loves your website so that your business can be found easily.
Equity IQ’s brief to us was:
• Corporate – must appeal to large corporate organisations such as Standard Life, Legal & General
• Must be clean, simple, greys, blues
• The business must look established
• There will be other products coming later, so Equity IQ must be an ‘umbrella brand’ Try some different product names with logo design
• B2B (business to business) website
• Must be simple yet display all the information needed
• Must be eye catching, corporate website – makes you want to explore
• Must be able to add Phase 2 easily – Log-on, calculator, blog
• First navigation bar will only include: The Team, Products, Contact …
We think we have answered the brief. What do you think? Call us on 01903 824229.