What is Planet2050®?
Logo design and marketing
Planet2050® corporate identity and logo design was created because energy management is an emerging theme that has an enormous impact upon the UK Housing Construction Industry (HCI). The HCI is required reduce its carbon emissions by 77% before 2050 (The Green Construction Board). Manhattan Furniture is a high achiever in environmental matters, having been accredited ISO14001 which means that it is continually improving its environmental targets. We created Planet2050® to help Manhattan Furniture’s clients within the HCI to meet these targets.
The marketing project
The Planet2050® marketing project consisted of a sustainability strategy and an eco-kitchen specification, formed of ultra-sustainable elements from the extensive Manhattan kitchen ranges, which helps Manhattan’s clients to gain upto 17 credits in the Government’s Code for Sustainable Homes scheme and BREEAM. Planet2050® demonstrates how value, quality, style and sustainability work together.
You may already know that Manhattan Furniture and Paula Rosa have joined forces and we are very pleased that Planet2050® is being rolled across the expanded organisation.
We are proud to have been involved with Planet2050®. There were many elements we worked on contributing to the success of this project which included:
• Customer research and Key Account Management to establish is most important to our clients.
• Researching the BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes guidelines
• Researching Manhattan Furniture’s product offering and picking the most sustainable elements
• Writing the sustainability strategy brochure
• Designing the Planet2050® logo and corporate identity and producing an online brochure
• Registering the Planet2050® logo trademark with the Intellectual Property Office
• Promoting Planet2050® with key accounts and the media (PR and marketing communications)
• Co-ordination design and installation of Planet2050® eco-kitchen for launch at Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace in July 2013.
Win more tenders with a professional sustainability strategy
Tender Pre-qualification Questionnaires for most industries require that you list your environmental achievements and accreditations. Not only will you will benefit from a huge competitive advantage if you have a robust sustainability strategy, you will also save money because we can help with your energy and waste management. Vicky Vaughan, Chartered Marketer, can advise on reducing your carbon footprints and can also write and design your sustainability strategy. Call us now on 01903 824229 for a confidential chat on your sustainability needs.