The Brand Surgery® takes its Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously! With that in mind, when we heard that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were to be married, we wasted no time in organising a mammoth celebration. Together we have collaborated with Ann Barlow, Dave Hunt and Liana Naylor to put this fantastic event together – our committee has already done a great deal of work in organising the entertainment for the day.
As you might imagine, The Brand Surgery® is responsible for the marketing and leadership of the event. Responsibilities include:
- Event branding – creating a simple, clean look using an illustration of a married couple. This is a family event so we wanted a element of cuteness for the logo design.
- Digital marketing for the event. We have opted for a Facebook page rather than designing a new website because this is a one-off event.
- Event management – along with a superb committee we have been utilising everyone’s skills to make this an even better event than in 2011.
- Sponsorship management of the event – in order to maximise our donation to Worthing Mencap, we are seeking sponsorship, raffle prizes and have advert space in the souvenir programme.
- Last but by no means least, we are designing the event programme. This will be commemorative souvenir programme that wedding guests will keep for years.
- PR for the event: we have of course written the press release and are building relations with the Broadwater community to spread the word.
If you would like The Brand Surgery® to make your event stand out for the right reasons, contact us using the form below.
We would love to hear from you.
Call us now.
• 01903 898977
• 020 3904 7667
• 07909 693172
Please contact us if you would to strengthen your brand to the very best it can be.
We will make it flexible and future proof it so it is ready to face anything, however unexpected.
• Creative design
• Chartered marketing consultancy
• Executive coaching
Business Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)