Hello and welcome
Hi I’m Vicky Vaughan FCIM FInstLM, a creative Chartered Marketer and Managing Director of The Brand Surgery®, established in 2002.
I have 30 years experience in creative design, marketing and coaching and am pleased to work with some of the UK’s leading companies including Stagecoach South, Stagecoach North East, Paula Rosa Manhattan, Nestle, Suzuki GB Plc and Royal and Sun Alliance.
The BIG QUESTION is, should I be speaking as ‘I’ or ‘We’ when writing this website? Generally I work alone and as you can see from the portfolio, I have the expertise and experience to build strong brands. However for large projects, I collaborate with a team of trusted professionals. I have found this to work extremely well because it means The Brand Surgery® can provide tailored solutions at competitive prices.
So a bit about me … I originally trained as a graphic designer in my early twenties, progressing to setting the creative direction for international creative projects for some of the UK’s leading businesses. Along the way, I realised that ‘creative’ alone can be superficial and my real passion was for building strong brands and make businesses the best they can be. In order to be able to offer a more holistic approach to branding I studied for eight years with the Chartered Institute of Marketing, researching the best methods to create clear, focused, innovative marketing strategies.
Of course a marketing strategy can only be successfully implemented if all employees are engaged and that must come from the Senior Management Team. That’s when I decided to study to become an Executive Coach so I can help leaders to develop their personal brand to align with their corporate brand, strengthening strategic relationships. Now I am pleased to offer clients the whole package and I work with organisations including Sussex Police and Stagecoach South.
Everything required to positively transform your brand is here in-house. As you will see from reading our latest testimonials, clients have enjoyed amazing success. I hope after reading this that you feel inspired to join in with our clients’ success and partner with The Brand Surgery®.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon
Vicky A Vaughan PGDip MCIM Chartered Marketer
We make businesses the very best they can be by growing their brands from the inside though strategic marketing, creative design and executive coaching.
To ensure that our clients’ businesses are healthy on the inside before creating the visual elements.
To help business owners to develop by asking powerful questions, reflecting and giving them thinking space.
To keep abreast of emerging themes and enhancing opportunities for positive impact for our clients where possible.
To ensure that our associates and suppliers hold relevant competency accreditations, including environmental accreditations.
To ensure that we regularly monitor our clients’ needs for now and in the future.
To educate businesses about the opportunities associated with creating shared value and sustainability.
To measure our performance across three perspectives, people, planet and profit.
Executive Coaching Testimonial
• New Leader Integration
• Communicating change
• Inspiring / motivating staff
• Time management
"Executive coaching has helped me to see the benefits of change rather than the burden. This has helped me to think more creatively and tap into my skills for inspiring and motivating managers throughout the business more effectively. Discussing work issues outside of the business has hugely benefited me and allowed me to see a clearer way forward. I am genuinely surprised at how effective coaching is and would recommend Victoria's executive coaching services to all senior managers and directors."
Town Centre Management, customer review:
• Brainstorm PR ideas with team
• PR campaign plan
• Press release write and send to our contact list
• Creative design
We want to thank you for all the work you put into our PR campaign. It was really refreshing to work with a company with such a professional and enthusiastic approach to getting the job done. The innovative ideas and quality of the press releases and communications guaranteed we enjoyed fantastic press coverage and we are looking forward to developing your ideas in the near future. You have helped us stand out from the crowd and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Retail sector customer review:
• Logo design
• Corporate identity
• Website design
• Creative design
• Marketing consultancy
I had the pleasure of working with The Brand Surgery for two years, collaborating on the launch of Brooklyn Kitchens. I was particularly impressed by Vicky’s ability to capture the spirit of our market. The team expertly designed our stunning logo, website, brochures and advertising and have handled the launch marketing, providing a fantastic platform in which to grow our Scottish business. Our branding fits our market and we have received many compliments. Vicky and her team earn my highest recommendation.
How we create shared value by integrating the
Triple Bottom Line into everything we do.
- The Brand Surgery offsets it carbon by working with local communities and charities as well as donating to ClimateCare projects.
- We recognise the benefits of working collaboratively with our suppliers for the benefit of all parties.
- We have reduced our energy consumption by 10% each year since 2010 and are committed to continuing this.
- Our marketing and brand management consultations include sustainable solutions which not only protect our planet, but reduce your costs and ensure your business enjoys sustainable growth.
- In 2010, we set up a charitable organisation called Talent Within You which raises money to help develop local talented children. We have raised £3000 to date and helped many children, including a potential Olympic ice dancer.
- We only work with ethical suppliers with recognised ethical accreditations/qualities.
- People are our greatest asset – this includes suppliers, customers and our associates.
- We focus on long-term relationships with our clients and consider this integral to our success.
- We promote Shared Value opportunities where possible and are in the process of integrating the Triple Bottom Line within The Brand Surgery®. This means we view our Planet and our People as important as Profit.
- Making sure we abide by the above means we look after our profit.