Not sure where to start with marketing your business? Are other important tasks stopping you from marketing your business? Look no further. Our Chartered Marketing consultant is on hand to assist with all aspects of marketing – from digital marketing through to marketing strategy.
Stop tolerating anything but the best marketing expertise for your business and personal brand. Book a trial session with our expert marketing mentor and learn how to get the right people talking about your brand. Don’t put it off or they will talk about your competitor’s brand instead. Phone 01903 898977 to find out more.
Top five reasons why our clients said they needed a marketing mentor
- My business is (or I am) stuck in a rut – I need help with marketing.
- I need help to compete and stand out in such a saturated market.
- I am seeking support with web based marketing of my consultancy services.
- We don’t have in-house marketing expertise and I need to get our name out there
- My clients have started using my competitors.
- The purpose of my role as a marketing mentor is to give you the skills to enable you to reach your goal. I will notice what you can’t see; I am trained to spot where clients are holding themselves back through limiting assumptions and poor marketing practice. I will help you to fine-tune your current marketing strategies.
Doing the same thing every day can dull our senses and simply being in a different thinking space with a non-judgemental mentor will help you see blind spots. Mentoring enables you to look at the bits you might normally ignore and we shine a torch on important matters that may get missed.
You will be in a safe place to explore and fine-tune ideas
I work with professionals, business owners, coaches and also provide a supervisor service for new marketing professionals. Whether you are looking to improve your personal or business marketing skills – or maybe you are deciding which is the most important issue to focus on … you have come to the right place. Together, we will fill any marketing skill gaps you may have. Maybe you have internal marketing resources in your organisation, but require a non-biased, confidential, sounding board outside of work?
I will help you to create a workplace where creativity and reflection are welcomed– this is critical for for engaging employees and growing your brand.
What will you gain from working with a CPD accredited marketing mentor?
- You will gain a critical friend who you can trust to share your marketing ideas with
- You will be gaining new insights and acting on them
- You will watch your personal development and business grow in a timely fashion
- I will also issue you with a CPD certificate for our mentoring sessions
There will be elements of marketing you already know, however, after just one session with a marketing mentor, your current knowledge will be underpinned with new insights – giving you a powerful competitive advantage. I notice what you can’t see and I give you what you need for learning. I ensure best practice and will support you through experiential learning.
I will help you problem solve and aid your professional development. How? Because I am an executive coach and my framework for client care is infused with the very best professional standards; I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing which places me in the top 3% of marketers worldwide.
Book a Limited Offer trial mentoring session
“A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.” Bob Proctor
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” Benjamin Franklin
“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” Plutarch
We all carry the seeds of greatness within us, but we need an image as a point of focus in order that they may sprout.” Epictetus
What happens in a coaching / mentoring session?
- You will be in a safe, non-blaming reflective space where we explore hidden assumptions and blind spots
- I will ask questions to facilitate reflection and to bring knowledge to your situation, creating self awareness
- The sessions are generally set in the context of your current situation and we will work on real life scenarios and challenges, with tangible solutions
- With your permission, we may use marketing tools to take mentoring sessions to a deeper level
- We will be deliberately mindful and pay attention to your thoughts
- I am a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and am governed by their Code of Ethics.
- I am CPD accredited and qualified to Masters Level in both Marketing, Mentoring and Executive Coaching.
- I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Before reflection can take place:
- Honesty about all feelings and emotions is essential at all times from both coach and client.
- If you are feeling troubled about a matter, it is important that we restore balance before reflection.
- There may be gaps in your marketing knowledge which are limiting your development. Therefore with your permission, I shall offer marketing knowledge to take the session to a deeper level. I will always ask you how you can fit the new knowledge into your personal or business challenge to help you remember the information. This is where coaching is far superior to consultancy.
- Similarly, if you don’t feel safe enough to trust a coach or mentor with information, the number of insights is limited. A coaching contract will be in place before any coaching takes place.
- I have an important role to safeguard the public. If anything you are doing is dangerous or illegal which cause harm to your business, employees or public life. I will give you clear directions to rectify the problems.
- You need to feel confident and safe that any assessment is there to help you progress and develop your skills. If you feel defensive, then insights will be limited.
- Clients must be open to inspection and learning new ways of doing things. Not everyone is open for the fine-tuning that coaching offers and my free chemistry session will tell if coaching is for you.
We would love to hear from you. Call us now.
• 01903 898977
• 020 3904 7667
• 07909 693172
Please contact us if you would to strengthen your brand to the very best it can be.
Marketing strategy will help make your business flexible and future proof it so it is ready to face anything, however unexpected. Our creative services will help your business stand out.
Business Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Contact us today if you would like to discuss branding or marketing for your new or established business.