Welcome to Marketing Psychology from the Inside Out. We have been busy planning our latest course which is available online. If you can answer YES to at least FIVE of these questions, then sign-up now. There is an offer of £10 for the next three days.
- Are you a Small Business Owner, Freelancer, Entrepreneur or other Professional (BOFEP)?
- Would you like to motivate, inspire and persuade people into taking YOUR desired action e.g. increase sales?
- Would you like to be more irresistible and influential ONLINE and OFFLINE?
- Do you wish you could superpower your powers of persuasion?
- Do you wish you could motivate people to be as excited as you about your vision and ideas?
- Do you wish you could negotiate better deals?
- Do you wish you could increase your social media engagement?
- Do you ever wonder how some people just ‘have it’ on the the business-networking floor?
- Do you wish you could improve your impact in meetings?
- Do you wish that people always said YES?
If you can answer YES to at least five of these questions, then this course is designed for you and it is my mission that by the end of this course, that people will always say YES to you.
What you’ll learn
Learn 32 marketing psychology concepts which will enable you to motivate, persuade and influence people to do what you want
Learn both OFFLINE and ONLINE – and which marketing psychology concepts work best
Apply the marketing psychology concepts to make your PERSONAL and BUSINESS brand instantly more likeable and engaging
Learn which marketing psychology concept works best at each stage of the customer journey
Learn which colours and words best tap into the unconscious mind to trigger desired behaviour
Learn powerful coaching questions and techniques to motivate, inspire and persuade, OFFLINE and ONLINE
Opportunities to improve existing and create new marketing documents and plans which provide a robust and effective plan going forward
Boost rapport and create best first impressions OFFLINE & ONLINE e.g. networking events, sales meetings through to social media marketing
- Have a business venture, project, goal or challenge to apply the learning to
- Have a customer you can practice research questions on and record the call to analyse language. We will be referring to this throughout the course
- Have some examples of marketing that hasn’t worked for you and be open to improving these and sharing with peers
- Have a previous online or offline marketing advert, social media post, infographic that you can keep improving to boost engagement
- Value offline marketing activities e.g. business networking, trade events, sales meetings
Throughout this thought-based course, I give equal priority to offline and online marketing because offline is as important as online. This course has been written during the Covid-19 pandemic and therefore it will give you a huge competitive advantage as we navigate through through and beyond these difficult times.
I might be new to Udemy, but I’m definitely no stranger to teaching! I’ve been teaching for The Chartered Institute of Marketing L3 and L4 for several years and have received commendations for teaching and results achieved by students. I’ve also been delivering training workshops for as long as I can remember and I have listed a few testimonials at the end of this intro.
I’m qualified to Postgraduate (Masters) Level 7 in both Marketing and Executive Coaching/Mentoring. I’m a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management. This means that everything you are learning is the latest, essential information for marketing and managing your business. I’ve been running my own marketing business for 20 years working with businesses like Suzuki GB Plc, Stagecoach Bus Group Plc, McLaren Automotive, Mind charity and lots of small businesses and consultancies too. Before setting up in business, I worked with lots of consultancies. I decided to take my 30 years of marketing experience and share it with the world on Udemy.
By the end of this course, you will learn 32 marketing psychology concepts and be able to apply them to your business – from traditional psychologists through to more modern marketing psychologists. I take their ideas one step further by applying them from the inside out: to your personal brand, your business brand, your customers and leads. Everything flows from your personal brand and the decisions you make are from your unconscious with is 95% of your mind. We need to tap into your mind first to be more successful when tapping into the minds of others.
The course is crammed with resources, case studies, templates and extra reading – from the world’s leading businesses through to a few of my own personal stories to demonstrate how the marketing psychology techniques work. I have also created a private Facebook Group for students to swap stories and progress. I will be sharing further examples and templates on this group so everyone can continue growing.
During this course, the word ‘customer’ is an umbrella term for anyone you currently have a relationship with. These include real customers, business partners, your boss, employees and other stakeholders – anyone you want to motivate, inspire and persuade to take YOUR desired action.
When I refer to the word ‘lead’ throughout the course, this includes anyone you don’t currently have a relationship with. You want to motivate, inspire and persuade them to become customers, so these can be businesses you don’t have a relationship with and are at the top of your marketing funnel. Leads can also be people you meet in networking and would like to be part of your team.
Finally, each concept has an assignment for you to apply your learning to your business, which will transform insights to wisdom. What more can I say? I hope your journey makes you as excited as me about this fascinating topic. I am confident that you will notice huge differences in your personal and professional life. Enjoy!