2017 Lancing Business Park Business Intertrade Expo – BID marketing
BID marketing: BID membership engagement and events
To engage the BID members via membership engagement events
Repeating the success of the 2016 Lancing Business Park Intertrade Expo by way of achieving a fully booked FREE BUSINESS COMMUNITY.
I contacted the Business Improvement District (BID) members on Lancing Business Park via social media and newsletter to promote this event.There are many advantages to working with organisations on Lancing Business Park either as a supplier or customer. Intertrade businesses advised me that they are able to order products in smaller quantities which is essential for lean manufacturing. They are also able to save on delivery costs and it has been much easier to build stronger relationships with local business. There are some amazing businesses on the business park including Royal Warrant holders.
Lancing Business Park Inter-trading Expo
I recommended that we organise a free inter-trading expo to connect businesses and boost inter-trading opportunities. This would add value for BID members and increase the probability of a YES vote at the next BID ballot.
The Brand Surgery® undertook all aspects of the Expo organisation:
- We created the corporate identity for the event
- We created the event in EventBrite. Within days the exhibition spaces were almost booked.
- We organised the sponsors for food, venue, cleaning, speaks etc
- We are managing the guests and exhibitors
- We wrote the pre-launch press releases and distributed them to our press list
- We are now working on the event finishing touches to make this a fantastic business community event.
- We are creating a survey for distribution to assess the gap between perceived and real amount of inter-trading.
- We are working on social media marketing for the event.
- We will be writing the post-launch press releases.
- We will follow-up with marketing – if this event is successful, we shall plan a larger event next year.
- Measures of success for this event are: exhibitor attendance, guest attendance, number of tweets and post shares, event surveys completed, number of business connections.
We would love to hear from you.
Call us now.
• 01903 898977
• 020 3904 7667
• 07909 693172
Please contact us if you would to strengthen your brand to the very best it can be.
We will make it flexible and future proof it so it is ready to face anything, however unexpected.
• Creative design
• Chartered marketing consultancy
• Executive coaching
Phone: 01903 898977 / 07909 693172
Business Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Contact us today to discuss marketing and branding of your Business Improvement District (BID) or Town Centre.