The Brand Surgery® takes its Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously! With that in mind, when we heard that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were to be married, we wasted no time in organising a mammoth celebration. Together we have collaborated with Ann Barlow, Dave Hunt and Liana Naylor to put this fantastic event together – our committee has already done a great deal of work in organising the entertainment for the day.
As you might imagine, The Brand Surgery® is responsible for the marketing and leadership of the event. Responsibilities include:
- Event branding – creating a simple, clean look using an illustration of a married couple. This is a family event so we wanted a element of cuteness for the logo design.
- Digital marketing for the event. We have opted for a Facebook page rather than designing a new website because this is a one-off event.
- Event management – along with a superb committee we have been utilising everyone’s skills to make this an even better event than in 2011.
- Sponsorship management of the event – in order to maximise our donation to Worthing Mencap, we are seeking sponsorship, raffle prizes and have advert space in the souvenir programme.
- Last but by no means least, we are designing the event programme. This will be commemorative souvenir programme that wedding guests will keep for years.
- PR for the event: we have of course written the press release and are building relations with the Broadwater community to spread the word.
If you would like The Brand Surgery® to make your event stand out for the right reasons, contact us using the form below.