What have I been up to? Read my latest blogs.
The Brand Surgery creates that ‘reason’ and you are in the right place if you want more kisses.
To create the ‘reason’ why people want to kiss you, we superpower your brand by blending marketing strategy, psychology and creative design. We achieve this by designing stunning logos, websites and other online and offline marketing collateral. At the same time, we ‘superpower’ the heart and soul of your brand, and to do this, we blend training, coaching with ‘hands on’ marketing solutions.
We take kissing seriously and therefore The Brand Surgery is a CPD accredited training provider, a Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a Chartered Marketer and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management. This means, you can trust us to make your brand kissable.
Inside out branding projects
The Brand Surgery works hard to makes your brand shine brightly from the inside out. Without a brand personality, your marketing content will be dull. We help you to create exciting stories and opportunities. These photos capture just a few of our exciting branding projects.
- Boss Controls have trebled in size since we’ve been working with them in 2016. Inside out projects include brand strategy, internal marketing (Boss Bulletin), logo design, website design, social media content and launch events to celebrate their success.
- Logo design for Worthing Food and Drink Festival, shown with Masterchef Winner, Kenny Tutt from Worthing. This logo is used on event uniforms, branding, advertising.
- Logo design for iESEs suite of Local Government apps. The colours are from iESE’s brand guidelines which we also created.
- Logo and website design for Proto Restaurant Group. We designed The Fat Greek logo from an open brief. We created a rustic ‘flame grilled’ feel and incorporated a Greek tone.
- Website design, logo design and brand coaching for charity strategist, Jean Barclay.
- Logo design for Hunters Recruitment – an established business. It is important to capture the success of a business when working on rebrands.
- Logo design and brand guidelines for trade union, The National Federation of Sub PostMasters.
- Logo and website design for Intech Controls – a BMS Controls business based in Horsham, Sussex.
- Rebrand for Suzuki Rhino. You may recognise the Rhino from the wheel covers of 4×4 Suzukis. We evolved the original logo by integrating it with the word Rhino.