We chose The Brand Surgery to design and build our new website and we are absolutely thrilled with how it’s turned out! It is a true reflection of our brand and completely captures everything we wanted it to and more. Vicky was a pleasure to work with, she was always readily available and went above and beyond to make it the best it can be. We really appreciated her dedication to making sure that the website was not only easy for our visitors to navigate, but also easy to manage on the back-end. We’ve already had a lot of compliments and positive feedback from our members and associates, and we look forward to seeing how this will positively impact our business. Highly recommend!
New website for iESE Public Sector Consultants
We are pleased to announce the birth of an amazing new website for iESE Public Sector Transformation Consultants. There were several elements to this website we have explained on the video and will explain in more detail.
Customer research for public sector challenges, language used, keywords and keyphrases
- Customer research was the building block for this website. On the home page you will see the carousel of public sector challenges.
- We could not have achieved this without listening to what Chief Executives, Council Leaders, Directors of Services and Members perceived public sector challenges to be.
- Many people shy away from customer research, however, without it, you are guessing what people want which is risky marketing practice.
- There were 100 people surveyed in this research. Once we had the results in, we invested time clustering the language into segments, identifying the language most used. This really helps us with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and also helps us write engaging, relevant content.
- We have an agreement that once per month, as part of the website maintenance, we will go in and ‘tidy up’ the pages that our client has added or modified to keep the website looking stunning.
- Our client presented us with their brand guidelines. We felt the colours were limited so we found some complimentary colours to add depth. We’ve used white blocks to give the eye a rest.
- iESE’s strapline is “Innovation is in our DNA” Therefore we sourced some DNA images that complemented the responsive design.
- The block design cascades nicely on mobile and tablet platforms.
- Carousel display displays public sector challenges and logos in an engaging way.
- WordPress – iESE briefed us to design a website that was easy for their team to update. We used a ‘drag and drop’ theme which is very easy for iESE to add new pages, image, change the menu, add new events, upload library resources and so on.
- Responsive website – looks stunning across all platforms
- Event bookings: iESE run regular events. The booking functionality allows website visitors to book events, receive notifications, state dietary preferences. It does most things that Eventbrite does without the ongoing booking fee. The events detail page is very slick design.
- Document library uses a tagging system to display relevant data and we can record how many people have downloaded documents.
- The contact form is connected to Salesforce. We can connect forms to over 20 e-marketing and CRM system.s
- AJAX. search bar – is alternative and engaging way for website visitors to search for content. We all learn in different ways, kinesthetic, aural, visual and verbal. We aim to reach out to all website visitors, no matter how they prefer to learn.
We hope you agree that this is a stunning looking website. If you would like to discuss any of the elements above, please use this contact form or call us on 01903 898977.
Contact us today if you would like to discuss branding or marketing for your new or established business.
We would love to hear from you. Call us now.
• 01903 898977
• 020 3904 7667
• 07909 693172
Please contact us if you would to strengthen your brand to the very best it can be.
Marketing strategy will help make your business flexible and future proof it so it is ready to face anything, however unexpected. Our creative services will help your business stand out.
Business Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)