We are pleased to announce that we have just signed contracts and will be working with Worthing Rugby Club. This means that we will be offering all sponsors, friends and colleagues of Worthing Rugby Club a one hour session of branding advice absolutely free!
Networking your way to Success
As part of our commitment to help local clubs and organisations, we will also be helping Worthing Rugby Club to find new sponsors by promoting this amazing new package. If, like us, you consider business networking to be one of the most effective methods of gaining business, you should give us a call and we can tell you more about this amazing package.
This package promotes an old saying: Givers Gain. It is only open to businesses who are prepared to GIVE an incentive to Worthing Rugby Club members, friends and colleagues. Giving to receive is an excellent way of marketing your business, and the package below means that you can get everything below for just £650 if you are prepared to offer an incentive to Worthing Rugby Club members, friends and colleagues. The only tiny catch is that we would need a commitment in the way of part payment (deposit) by Friday 18th December.
- A large pitch-side, pitch-facing advertising billboard (3,000mm x 1,000mm) in a premium location, guaranteeing you maximum exposure and community kudos
- Run regular seminars and workshops, including ‘Questions and Answers’ opportunities with our corporate members
- Exclusive access to the club’s membership database for private mail-shots and promoting special offers such as additional discounts and incentives
- Direct access, via networking, to our corporate partners such as ARGYLL, Mortgages Options, Michael Jones, Yeomans, Winner Plant Hire and Splash FM to name but a few
- Exclusive access to corporate partners on your company headed paper. An opportunity for offers, promotions and incentives, which you are free to change as you see fit – nothing has to be set in stone!
- Direct access, four times a year, to the entire club/commercial membership database via an electronic ehack newsletter, which is also offered as an easy-to-navigate online magazine – two excellent viewing options for both club, community and corporate members. You will be allocated space in this online magazine for advertising, advertorials, editorials, competitions and reader-offers
- Facilities for displaying promotional material on match-days, social and corporate events
- Access to our mini, junior and youth members (over 500 children are registered to play for the club) – over 1,000 parents many of which are local company Directors and business owners with a high disposable income
- Use of the Worthing RFC crest and Raiders (1st XV) brand, plus action-shot images, in your marketing and promotional material, including website (artwork is subject to written sign-off from the club)
- Your logo, company profile and web link featured on the club’s official website, ensuring maximum traffic generation (please consult www.worthingrfc.com)
- Permission to display your company brochures, flyers, business cards and other point-of-sale material strategically within the clubhouse, which is used by over 2,000 visitors per week. Visitors are able to read or take away your promotional material and then contact your organisation at a later date
- Two match-day passes for the whole of the 2009/10 and 2010/11 seasons
- Quarterly business networking events, including refreshments, at the rugby club and other prestigious local venues
- Players’ and coaches’ endorsements including appearances at your corporate events such as business-networking meetings and exhibitions (subject to availability)
- Use of the clubhouse and club facilities for your own corporate events, meetings and private functions at heavily discounted/preferential rates
- The opportunity to purchase tickets for rugby internationals (subject to availability), including the Autumn Internationals and RBS 6-Nations Internationals
The Brand Surgery will not make a bean out of this! We are simply helping a non-profit organisation in hard times! In our opinion, this offer is too good to miss.
Call Vicky on 01903 824229 for further details.