Marketing and creative thinking for Building Energy Management Systems Providers and Energy Consultants
Helping BeMS providers communicate their benefits
- Helping BeMS businesses grow through marketing and creativity
- Market research, case studies, launch events, branding and creative design
- Providing onsite or remote marketing solutions
What role does marketing play in for building energy management companies?
We have been working within the Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) market since 2015. Traditionally BMS/BEMS has been a commodity which means that gaining and maintaining customer loyalty is rare. We enable Building Management Systems (BMS)/Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) providers to find their niche in a fragmented market place.
Is your niche is your technical expertise in locating the most intermittent and annoying problem? Maybe you are a little lost and need to discover your niche. Remember you can’t be all things to all people – so let us help you find and unleash your niche. Market research provided important insights into the challenges that face the energy management customers.
Challenges, which of course provide huge opportunities, include:
- Reducing energy costs
- Reducing wear and tear on plant
- Adhering to energy legislation
- Keeping building occupants comfortable
- Increaseing productivity through comfortable thinking and working temperatures
- Increasing sales through optimising the environment for customers
- Improving wellbeing and mental health for customers
- Reducing the risk of business downtime through spotting and fixing plant problems before they arise
- Improving convenience and reduceing call out costs through remote technology.
- Internet of Things (IoT) had revolutionised the BEMS/BMS market and we are excited about the future.
Marketing and creative solutions for BeMS providers and Energy Management Consultants
The next ten years is going to see creativity as the main differentiator in marketing your business. (Source: Mark Ritson). There is so much noise out there that creativity is essential to stand out, and we don’t just mean in terms of design. We mean in terms of fresh, good ideas which you can read more about below.
Our CEO, Vicky Vaughan FCIM FInstLM, is a L7 qualified Chartered Marketer and Coach. Combine all this and you have a powerful marketing combination to grow your energy management business.
- Creative services: From logo design, website design and exhibitions
- Website design: Has generating exciting leads from the UK’s leading brands
- Strategic Marketing: The Brand Surgery® has helped one BeMS provider to treble in size in just three years. Research has also helped us gain a thorough understanding of Facility Management challenges, energy investors and other sectors.
- Market research: We have captured the energy challenges in many sectors, which helps our clients to promote a stand out niche.
- Copywriting: We write blogs and website content to engage website visitors
- Launch events: We organise launch events celebrate rebrands and new energy management services
- Team workshops: to encourage co-creation of mission, vision, values, partnership marketing for councils and their business community
Scroll down to read more about our marketing solutions for Building Energy Management (BeMS/BMS) providers.
Testimonial from Boss Controls – Energy Management
Vicky has been working with Boss Controls since 2015. She works on a retainer basis and has designed our logo, website, written all our content and produced all our collateral. She has organised two launch events for our office moves which included PR and corporate hospitality. It is fantastic to find a marketing consultant who is both highly creative and strategic and we now consider Vicky as part of our team and has been an integral part of our growth. I am confident to recommend her marketing and creative solutions to other businesses.
Empowered by Innovation
Marketing, branding and creative solutions for Building Energy Management (BeMS/BMS) providers
Focused marketing strategies for BMS providers and energy managers
- Market research has enabled us to have an excellent understanding of the challenges that FM companies and energy managers face.
- This in turn has helped us to help our clients find and remote their niche!
- Focused marketing strategies have enabled our clients to measure the return on their marketing investment
- Market reserach has enabled us to write content that is relevant to each sector.
Having an external professional marketer assist you with your strategy, adds a non-biased perspective. Internal marketers can be caught up in internal politics and maintaining focus can be challenging. We can work on site (in Sussex) or remotely.
Our resident Chartered Marketer and Qualified Coach is well qualified in the energy sector. Please call 01903 898977 for further information.
Creative design and workshops to promote your niche, attract and engage new customers
When you are trapped in the day to day running of your business, creativity may take a back seat behind the day to day running of your business. But what does your website or business card say about your business? Does it promote your niche and set you apart from your competitors?
The Brand Surgery® is renowned for its creative design having designed the Rhino logo for Suzuki, set the creative direction on many projects for Royal & Sun Alliance and Stagecoach Bus Plc.
Alongside our creative design, we’ve also had huge success in facilitating creative workshops. Often the best ideas come from ground floor staff in a business, so it is really helpful to get a cross section of people from BMS engineers to contracts admin through to your technical director. Our CEO, an experienced coach, creates a relaxing environment for your team to open up and share ideas. Call 01903 898977 for further information.
Launch events for rebrands and business celebrations
We guarantee that this is the only high-energy consumption solution we encourage! Launch events are perfect to celebrate business successes and rebrands.
- Pre-event, Event, Post-event PR: We will contact relevant trade magazines, local dignatories, press and other important stakeholders. This includes writing press releases to ensuring dietary requirements are taken care of.
- Creative launches: We ensure the event is fit for your sector and size of business. We create invitations to engage and excite your ideal launch event guests.
- Event give-aways / partybags: We will create gifts that are relevant for your business and stakeholders which will ensure your business is remembered for the right reasons.
- Call 01903 898977 for further information.
Get your energy management business online with our digital marketing solutions
We will help our BeMS and energy management clients keep ahead of competitors via focused marketing.
Integrated marketing: We recommend an integrated marketing approach which utilises both offline and online channels to reach out and engage existing clients and attract new leads.
Website design & development: We don’t compromise on attractiveness for functionality. We believe with creative thinking you can achieve both to keep your customers engaged.
Social media: We then create focused social media plan which offer a number of benefits including driving traffic to their website and attracting leads. We create engaging content including blogs and videos
Google ranking optimisation: Usually known as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). All our BeMS clients are on page 1 of google for their chosen keywords.